What is Radhe Indian Grocery?
Radhe Indian Grocery is a shopping site dedicated to saving you more money. Everyday low prices are just the start, because our real-time saving engine gives you the power to make prices drop even lower as you shop.
How do I save More on Radhe Indian Grocery?
You save more on Radhe Indian Grocery by using our real-time saving engine to make prices drop as you shop. Here’s how you do it.
- Add items with the once you have an item in your cart. They’ll lower the price of items in your cart when you add them.
- Products whose manufacturers don’t allow discounts won’t drop in price, but don’t worry- our prices are low from the start.
Why does opting out of free returns on an item lower the price?
The Cost of a potential return is built into the price of items you buy online. When you opt out of free returns on an item, we save that cost, so you pay less.
What is Radhe Indian Grocery Cancellation policy?
Cancellation by Radhe Indian Grocery
- We may cancel your order in case the items are not available in the market
- We may cancel your order if good quality of items is not available as per our quality checks.
- You shall be informed about cancelled order via an SMS.
Cancellation by You
- You can cancel your order until the cut-off time for cancellation. Post cut-off time you cannot cancel your order.
- Your order amount will be refunded after the cancellation request is processed.
- All refunds amount if any will be credited to your user account.
- You can cancel only whole order, not a single item.
Time taken to process cancellation request
- Cancellation via mobile app is instant and your order will be cancelled immediately.
- In case of any refund delay after we have processed your cancellation, please get in touch with us via the feedback form.
How to cancel your order online
- To cancel your order, please click on cart option and follow instructions thereon you can cancel the order you want.
- In case of any refund delay after we have processed your cancellation, please get in touch with us via the feedback form.
What is Radhe Indian Grocery return & refund Policy?
- Unfortunately No Refund on Produce Items, we will accept return of food items (except produce) only within 24 hours of delivery of items. To return the item please contact us email@example.com
- Radhe Indian Grocery will bear the cost of return the customer does not have to pay anything extra for refund or return. In case of return the amount will be refunded in your account within 24-48 hours.
- In case of any quality issues, the customer has the right to return the products. We would, at our discretion, try our best to partially or fully refund for the unused items post collecting the spoil item. However Customer won’t get any refund for fully used items or items which are throw away.
- We cannot guarantee taste of the food item, vegetable or a fruit as there is no way to perform a quality check on it.
- Refund for taste issues will not be processes.
What is Radhe Indian Grocery Pomo Terms & Conditions?
Nobody likes reading the Terms & Conditions, so how about this: When we get through these, we’ll both reward ourselves with a cookie. Sound good? Alright, here we go:
- Offers are valid for a limited period and in limited quantities.
- Offers and promotional codes expire at 11:59 pm on the date specified in the offer or when all codes have been claimed, whichever comes first.
- The promotion may not apply to certain brands, categories or products.
- Certain offers may only apply for your first purchase at www.radheindiangrocery.com
- For % or $ amount offers, the maximum discount is listed in the offer message. For offers requiring a minimum order total which is $25, the total is based on the “Price subtotal” line of your cart and taxes & shipping fees will not count towards this amount. Offer discounts won’t apply to taxes or shipping
- Offers can’t be applied to previous purchases, transferred or be redeemed for cash.
- Offers can only be used on a single order. Unless otherwise specified, multiple offers can’t be used together.
- If you return items purchased using an offer, we’ll subtract your discount earned from the offer from your return credit.
- Offer savings may not reduce applicable tax charged on items in your order.
- You can only use one code per household.
- The offer is only good while supplies last.
- Prices are subject to change.
- If you violate any of these Term & Conditions, the Code will be invalid.
- Void where prohibited.
- Offer is subject to change or cancellation.
You did it!! Cookies for everyone…
What is RIG CASH?
RIG CASH is a reward incentive available to Radhe Indian Grocery shoppers that can be used as a payment method on orders placed at Radhe Indian Grocery website.One dollar of RIG CASH is equivalent to one Dollar off of a purchase at Radhe Indian Grocery website.
Radhe Indian Grocery is issued for promotional purposes, has no intrinsic value, and may not be redeemed for cash.
RIG Referral – Terms & Conditions
Purpose of the RIG REFERRAL PROGRAM.
We want the RIG Referral Program to be a fun way to promote Radhe Indian Grocery by asking you to help spread the word about us, and in exchange for doing so, receive RIG CASH. We ask you to spread the word by social media or our email tool. To spread the word correctly, please check out the section entitled How to promote as an advocate.
Only eligible Advocates can get RIG CASH for Friend referrals. To be an eligible Advocate, you must have a valid Radhe Indian Grocery account. We affiliate partners are not eligible to be Advocates.
Only new Radhe Indian Grocery customers are eligible to be Friends. Each Friend may only be referred by one Advocate. You are not eligible to be a Friend if you have an RIG account and/or if you’ve previously placed an order on Radhe Indian Grocery. Eligible Friends may take advantage of an Advocate’s offer by using the Advocate’s referral link to create a valid RIG account and place a first order of $25 or more.
How to Refer Friends:
You can become an Advocate by signing up for a RIG account and visiting www.radheindiangrocery.com/referafriend (the “Referral Portal”), where you’ll see a unique link that is specific to you and only you (we call that your “Unique Link”).
You can share your Unique Link with your friends through Twitter, Facebook or other social media accounts in an effort to get them to make purchases on Radhe Indian Grocery. You may not send the Unique Link through your own email account, but we can send emails for you. Simply input your Friends ‘email addresses in the Referral Portal and Radhe Indian Grocery will send email for you. You may only upload the email addresses of people you know personally. Radhe Indian Grocery may send up to two reminder emails to those Friends who haven’t accepted your referral invitation. We’ll make sure that only one Advocate can send a referral email to the same friend, and we won’t send any emails to an address in the referral emails that we send to your Friends. We reserves the right not to send emails in its sole discretion.
Earning RIG CASH
Subject to the restriction below, for each eligible Friend who uses your Unique Link to complete their first purchase over $25 (a ”Qualified Referral), you’ll receive RIG CASH in the following amounts up to a total $50 in RIG CASH.
- For the first five Qualified Referral, you’ll receive $10 in RIG CASH.
- For the next five Qualified Referrals, you’ll receive $20 in RIG CASH.
- For each Qualified Referral after that, you’ll receive $25 in RIG CASH.
- You will be able to view all your Qualified Referrals in the Referral Portal. Qualified Referrals may reflect as “Pending” in your Referral Portal for up to 30 days.
- You may earn $25 in RIG CASH pursuant to the RIG REFERRAL PROGRAM. Once you have hit the $25 limit, you will not receive RIG CASH for additional referrals.
- If your friend returns all or part of their order, causing the total value of the order to drop below $25, you will not receive RIG CASH for that purchase.
- RIG CASH earned through the RIG Referral Program expires 15 days from issue.
How to Promote as an Advocate – Transparently
When you are spreading the word about Radhe Indian Grocery, you must disclose that you’ll receive a benefit from RIG by spreading the word. For example, you can say, “If you try Radhe Indian Grocery by clicking on my referral link, I’ll earn RIG CASH”
Additional Terms, Conditions, Exclusions & Restrictions
You may not refer yourself nor generate additional email addresses or fake people to earn RIG CASH. Don’t Spam or Email Bomb People. Do not send the Unique Link from your own email account. To send by email, you must use our referral email tool on the Referral Platform. Don’t post your Unique Link on coupon Sites or in Public Forums. We reserves the right to disqualify any referrals made through these means.
Advocates are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The RIG Referral Program is void where prohibited by law.
Radhe Indian Grocery has the right to determine whether or not you have made a Qualified Referral based on your adherence to these Referral Terms.
You must be truthful and accurate when registering and publicizing your Unique Link, and you will only earn RIG CASH when your Unique Link is used by eligible Friends. Each and every Advocate is subject to independent verification by Radhe Indian Grocery and its representatives. Radhe Indian Grocery reserves the right to deduct any amount of RIG CASH from your account and/or disqualify you completely, in Radhe Indian Grocery’s sole discretion, even if you make a Qualified Referral, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to:
- Incomplete or untruthful registration.
- Attempts to obtain referrals through “dummy” email accounts.
- Multiple attempts to register by the same person under different names or different email addresses.
- Registering for people, even with their consent or at their request. Each user must complete his or her own registration.
- Fraud, abuse, or circumvention of the spirit of the RIG Referral Program or these Referral Terms.
- Violation of the law, these Referral Terms, or Radhe Indian Grocery’s Term of Use or Privacy Notice.
Advocates must also comply with any additional policies and requirements posted by Radhe Indian Grocery during the RIG Referral Program.
Radhe Indian Grocery will have the final decision in any dispute over RIG CASH. Friends and/or your participation in the RIG Referral Program.
Radhe Indian Grocery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the RIG Referral Program at any time and to provide RIG CASH based on eligibility as of the time of termination or suspension.
RIG CASH and your account under the RIG Referral Program are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends, or others (unless otherwise approved by Radhe Indian Grocery in its sole discretion).
Amendment of Program.
We reserve the right to modify, limit, terminate, discontinue, or cancel the RIG Referral Program, its benefits and these terms at any time in our sole discretion. We may also change or cap the amount of RIG CASH you may earn in any time period. If we amend these Referral Terms, we will post the update version on www.radheindiangrocery.com.
Entire Agreement and Admissibility.
REFER A FRIEND FAQ’s
What is the Refer-A-Friend program?
We want to give our loyal customers and account holders (Advocates) the ability to share Radhe Indian Grocery with friends. We created the referral program to reward you for referring your Friends – when your Friend makes an eligible purchase, you receive RIG CASH $5 total.
RIG Referral Program rewards you more when you invite more Friends:
- When you refer the first 1-5 Friends who register using your signup link and make an eligible purchase, you earn $10 in RIG CASH / Referral.
- For your 6 – 10 Friends, you earn $20 in RIG CASH / Referral.
- For each Friend from the 11th onward, you earn $5 in RIG CASH / Referral.
Please note that only individuals are permitted to participate in Refer-A-Friend. RIG Referral Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation, as determined in Radhe Indian Grocery’s sole discretion.
How do I participate in Refer- A –Friend?
You must be an Radhe Indian Grocery account holder to refer Friends. Please note that account holders can send invites even if they haven’t placed any orders on www.radheindiangrocery.com
Advocates (you!) can invite Friends (people have never created a Radhe Indian Grocery account) to try RIG by sending the Friend a RIG signup link. You can use one of the following methods to share the signup link:
- Copy & paste the link on social media or blog
- Share a Facebook wall post
- Email an invitation by typing in your Friends email address.
You may NOT share your link via email outside of our email tool or via text. Your Friend must register for an Radhe Indian Grocery account using your unique referral link. In order for you to earn RIG CASH, your referred Friend must place an order over $25.
How do I earn RIG CASH from Refer-A-Friend?
Your referred friends must click your unique referral link and create an account on Radhe Indian Grocery. Once they place their first order over $25, you’ll receive “pending” RIG CASH in your account. RIG CASH pends for 7 days while we verify order details. After 7 days, if your friend’s order remains valid (no returns or cancellations), your RIG CASH will become “active” in account.
Is there a limit on how much RIG CASH I can earn from referring friends?
You can earn $5 of RIG CASH from referring friends. There are other ways to earn RIG CASH, such as from participating in seasonal RIG CASH promotions – those promotions are not subject to the $25 cap but may be subject to other terms and conditions.
How do I track my Friends status?
- Login to radheindiangrocery.com
- Click Account in the top navigation menu and select Refer Friends
- Go to the Your Referrals section – you can view statuses in your Referral Dashboard
- There are three statuses that will show on the dashboard: Registered, Pending & RIG CASH Received
My friend created an account but did not register from my referral link. Do I still get credit?
Unfortunately, your friend must register an account from your unique link for us to track and give you RIG CASH.