About the Website
Welcome to Radhe Indian Grocery (www.radheindiangrocery.com) – An Easy Way of Grocery Shopping. This Website allow you to browse through and purchase various products that have been listed for sale. The Website is operated by the Trustee for Endeavour Professionals Family Trust trading as Radhe Indian Grocery.
Acceptance of the Terms:
Please read these terms and conditions (Sales Agreement) carefully.
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and “Radhe Indian Grocery”. References to “you” or “your” shall relate to the Customer and references to “Radhe Indian Grocery” shall relate to The Trustee of Endeavour Professionals Family Trust and its affiliates.
By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of the Purchase Services, immediately. You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Radhe Indian Grocery in the user interface.
Radhe Indian Grocery reserves the right to review and change any terms of the Sales Agreement by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Radhe Indian Grocery updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavors to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
This Sale Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and Radhe Indian Grocery relating to the purchase or sale of goods or services on the Site. The Sale Agreement may only be modified or terminated with regard to goods or services that have been purchased or sold on the Site in a writing signed by Radhe Indian Grocery. Electronic records (including signatures), that are otherwise valid, shall be accepted under the Sale Agreement. The Customer consents to receiving electronic records, which may be provided via a web browser or e-mail application connected to the Internet; consumers may withdraw consent to receiving electronic records or have the record provided in non-electronic form by contacting Radhe Indian Grocery at the address on the website.
In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on any purchase order, if any and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
The law states that a minor cannot enter into contracts. By making an on-line purchase the Customer accepts these terms & conditions and acknowledges to be over the age of eighteen (18) years and enters into a legal contract with Radhe Indian Grocery.
Should Radhe Indian Grocery suffer any loss or damage, as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, Radhe Indian Grocery reserves the right to seek compensation and legal action for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused the order to be placed.
This agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws. The customer consents to the jurisdiction of any court of competent jurisdiction for purposes of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of this sale agreement.
Title and Risk of Loss
Title to goods herein being purchased passes to the purchaser upon delivery of the goods, unless otherwise specified or the payment for the goods is unsuccessful for any reason. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected. Radhe Indian Grocery’s responsibility.
You acknowledge that Radhe Indian Grocery does not make any terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions whatsoever regarding the products other than provided for pursuant to these Terms.
Radhe Indian Grocery will make every effort to ensure a Product is accurately depicted on the Website, however, you acknowledge that sizes, colors and packaging may differ from what is displayed on the Website.
Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- All terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in these Terms are excluded.
- Radhe Indian Grocery will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Purchase Services or the late supply of the Purchase Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
Use of images in the products, Categories, Sub-Categories, Brand etc may not be the images of the actual product. Images are only for the representational purpose.
Use of the Website, the Purchase Services, and any of the products of Radhe Indian Grocery (including the Delivery Services), is at your own risk. Everything on Website, the Purchase Services, and the Products of Radhe Indian Grocery, are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors of Radhe Indian Grocery (including any third party where the Delivery Services are made available to you) make any express or implied representation or warranty about its Content or any products or Purchase Services (including the products or Purchase Services of Radhe Indian Grocery) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to records;
- The accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Purchase Service, or any of its Content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- Costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Purchase Services or any of the Products;
- The Content or operation in respect to links which are provided for the User’s convenience;
- Any failure to complete a transaction, or any loss arising from e-commerce transacted on the Website;
- Or any defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
Limitation of Liability
Radhe Indian Grocery’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the most recent Purchase Price paid by you under these Terms or where you have not paid the Purchase, then the total liability of Radhe Indian Grocery is the resupply of information or Purchase Services to you.
You expressly understand and agree that Radhe Indian Grocery, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
Radhe Indian Grocery is not responsible or liable in any manner for any site content (including the Content and Third Party Content) posted on the Website or in connection with the Purchase Services, whether posted or caused by users of the website of Radhe Indian Grocery, by third parties or by any of the Purchase Services offered by Radhe Indian Grocery.
Your Obligations as a Registered User
In order to access the Purchase Services, you must first register as a user of the Website. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Purchase Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- an email address
- preferred username
- a password
- Full Name
- a delivery address
- a contact phone number
- Date of birth
You warrant that any information you give to Radhe Indian Grocery in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Registered User’) and agree to be bound by the Terms. As a Member you will be granted access to the Purchase Services.
As a Member, you agree to comply with the following: You will use the Purchase Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- The Terms;
- Any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- You have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Purchase Services;
- Any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Radhe Indian Grocery of any unauthorized use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- Access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Radhe Indian Grocery providing the Purchase Services;
- You will not use the Purchase Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorized use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website;
- You agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Purchase Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Radhe Indian Grocery for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website;
- And you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Purchase Services is prohibited.
You may not use the Purchase Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Radhe Indian Grocery.
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the ‘Purchase Price’). Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through one of the following third party providers:
- 3rd party payment gateway service
- Pay on delivery, COD, QR Payment, POS on delivery
Radhe Indian Grocery may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products within 3 days (excluding frozen items) where the Product packaging is unopened and remains in a saleable condition. You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for any postage and shipping costs associated with any refund pursuant to this clause.
Returns and Refund cannot be accepted for any perishable goods.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are not provided if you have simply changed your mind, you have made a wrong selection or found a cheaper item elsewhere.
- Radhe Indian Grocery offers 3 day return policy (excluding frozen items) on selected items based on manufacturer return policies. For further information, not listed, please contact Radhe Indian Grocery.
- All products returned MUST be 100 percent complete; and contain ALL original manufacturer boxes with the original code and packing materials including all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment.
- Delivery charges on returned items are the Customer’s responsibility. Radhe Indian Grocery may match the shipping method and pay for shipping on replacement or exchange item(s). For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage.
- If you receive damaged merchandise, it is expected that upon inspection you will reject the delivery and hand the package back to the delivery personnel. If you do not notify Radhe Indian Grocery of damaged goods upon delivery, no claim for return and/or compensation will be issued. Radhe Indian Grocery’s has sole discretion for credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- NON-DEFECTIVE returns (except frozen items) may be accepted by Radhe Indian Grocery at its sole discretion and on terms that Radhe Indian Grocery sees fit.
- Radhe Indian Grocery will not accept any returns without proof of the purchases. Radhe Indian Grocery recommends customers to keep a copy of receipt to prove the purchases.
Radhe Indian Grocery’s Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the ‘Warranty’).
You may make a claim under this clause (the ‘Warranty Claim’) for material defects and workmanship in the Products within from the date of purchase (the ‘Warranty Period’).
In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to Radhe Indian Grocery showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending written notice to Radhe Indian Grocery at email at email@example.com.
Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then Radhe Indian Grocery will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or manufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labor. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or delivery costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim. The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by Radhe Indian Grocery and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
All implied warranties including the warranties of merchant-ability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any supplied Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.
You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Radhe Indian Grocery (the ‘Delivery Services’) through the use of their own delivery services (the ‘Delivery Service Providers’). In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Radhe Indian Grocery asks that you to inspect the items upon delivery and let the delivery person know right away.
We are committed to provide same day delivery for orders placed before 3:00 PM. However, there is no guarantee that the orders will be delivered in the same day. If we expect a delay in your order delivery, we will notify you (email and/or Phone) about your order status and expected delivery time, as soon as we can. All deliveries are made to the address as given by you, and you will be available in person to receive the delivery.
If you are not available during delivery, we can leave the order at your door if we have your written consent to do so prior to delivery. We will not be responsible if the purchased item is reported as missing after the delivering the order at your door with your written consent. If you are not available to receive the delivery and we have not received your written consent to leave the delivery at your door, then we will have to re-schedule the delivery. You will be paying for the delivery charges. Delivery charges are based on your delivery suburb.
Copyright and Intellectual Property:
The Website, the Purchase Services and all of the related products of Radhe Indian Grocery are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the site content and compilation of the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) (the ‘Content’) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Radhe Indian Grocery or its contributors.
Radhe Indian Grocery retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer to you:
- the business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright of Radhe Indian Grocery;
- or the right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design;
- Or a system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a system or process).
You may not, without the prior written permission of Radhe Indian Grocery and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third party contact for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
Termination of Contract
The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by Radhe Indian Grocery as set out below.
If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
- Notifying Radhe Indian Grocery at any time;
- And closing your accounts for all of the Purchase Services which you use, where Radhe Indian Grocery has made this option available to you.
Your notice should be sent, in writing, to Radhe Indian Grocery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Radhe Indian Grocery may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
- You have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- Radhe Indian Grocery is required to do so by law;
- the partner with whom Radhe Indian Grocery offered the Purchase Services to you has terminated its relationship with Radhe Indian Grocery or ceased to offer the Purchase Services to you;
- Radhe Indian Grocery is transitioning to no longer providing the Purchase Services to Users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the service; or
- The provision of the Purchase Services to you by Radhe Indian Grocery is, in the opinion of Radhe Indian Grocery, no longer commercially viable.
Subject to local applicable laws, Radhe Indian Grocery reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership to the Website at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Purchase Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts Radhe Indian Grocery’s name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
When the Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and Radhe Indian Grocery have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of this clause shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
You agree to indemnify Radhe Indian Grocery, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
(a) all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with any Content you post through the Website;
(b) any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms; and/or
If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sought).
A party to the Terms claiming a dispute has arisen under the Terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
On receipt of that notice by that other party, the parties to the Terms must:
Within 30 days of the Notice endeavor in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon which they may mutually agree;
Conflict Resolution Service or his or her nominee;
The Parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of a mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation and without limiting the foregoing undertake to pay any amounts requested by the mediator as a pre-condition to the mediation commencing. The Parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation.
All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as “without prejudice” negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
Termination of Mediation:
If 3 months have elapsed after the start of a mediation of the Dispute and the Dispute has not been resolved, either Party may ask the mediator to terminate the mediation and the mediator must do so.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.
You are entitled for exclusive offers and sales via email and phone once you checkout from our portal. You can any time opt it out.
Order & Delivery
For the orders with online payment, the person with name on the payment card, must be present to receive the delivery. The customer will be asked to present valid ID and the signature on the back of the card must match on the delivery docket. If any of this requirements does not meet, we retain the right to cancel the order and it will attract $10 cancellation fees.
If you wish to cancel your order than please contact us on +100000000. Any orders cancelled may incur an $10 or 5% of your order amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fees.